Officers from America’s Federal Bureau of Investigation are probing concerning allegations that a female US soldier was assaulted by a group of male Afghan migrants near a refugee centre at Fort Bliss in New Mexico.
The alleged assault happened on 19 September and involved at least three assailants, with the US servicewoman requiring medical treatment and therapy following the harrowing ordeal.
“We can confirm a female service member supporting Operation Allies Welcome reported being assaulted on September 19 by a small group of male evacuees” said the director of Public Affairs for the Fort Bliss military base, going on to confirm that the reports had been passed on to the FBI.
And FBI Special Agent Jeanette Harper has also confirmed that the FBI are hard at work investigating the claims, which will vindicate many who warned of the lax approach to vetting those airlifted into America during the fall of Kabul.
It comes just one month after this website reported on news that up to 100 of those airlifted out of the middle eastern country by the Biden administration had been discovered to be potential matches for individuals on intelligence agency watch-lists.
That report had vindicated earlier warnings by former US President Donald Trump, who had spectacularly blasted his beleaguered successor Joe Biden in a damning missive that accused the isolated Democrat leader of surrendering Afghanistan to terrorists, leaving American citizens for dead, and importing terrorists into the US.
“We can only imagine how many thousands of terrorists have been airlifted out of Afghanistan and into neighborhoods around the world. What a terrible failure. NO VETTING. How many terrorists will Joe Biden bring to America? We don’t know!” he warned.
Responding to news of the alleged Fort Bliss assault, local politician Yvette Herrell said: “My prayers are with the courageous soldier and her family. This is yet another tragic failure in the vetting process for Afghan nationals. The American people deserve answers.”